Please schedule inspections with the relevant NBMCA office at least 24 hours in advance. The inspection schedule viewable at the link below may be modified to accommodate emergency situations, poor weather, the volume of applications and holidays.
View the Inspection Schedule here.
Boat Access Inspections
Inspection sites requiring boat access must meet the following requirements:
- The vessel operator must possess a valid Pleasure Craft Operators Card;
- The vessel operator must be competent;
- The vessel must be equipped with all Canadian Coast Guard required safety equipment, including certified personal floatation devices for all occupants on-board;
- The vessel has a minimum boat length of fourteen (14’) feet;
- The vessel is in sound condition;
- Suitable weather conditions permitting travel;
- No firearms or cross-bows onboard the vessel.
There are increased Health and Safety requirements regarding boat access before June 15 and after October 15 each year.